Search Code Logo

Property Ombudsman Scheme Logo

Our Services

  • Local Authority Search (Personal)
  • Local Authority Search (Official)
  • Chancel Reports
  • Drainage & Water Reports (Residential or Commercial)
  • Environmental Reports (Residential or Commercial)
  • Mining Reports
  • Contaminated Land and Flooding Reports
  • Plan Search Plus
  • Commons Registration
  • Land Registry Documentation
  • Additional Enquiries
  • EPCs (Residential or Commercial)
  • Floorplans (Residential or Commercial)

For any additional reports or search requirements that are not listed above, please do not hesitate to contact us for further detail.